Tuesday, May 13, 2008

yeeeee haaaaa!!!

I bought a house today!! After about 3 to 4 months of looking I have finally done it. I willl have enough room to work once I get the "studio" space looking great, and it will!!

It's got a very secure yard for Henry ( 4 year old) to ride his bike, play footie, the trampoline and maybe finally get ourselves a weee puppy, too!! Goodness knows how the cat will react with a new pup?!.

Over the transition which won't be for a few months I will still be working at home here in Mawson. If it all becomes too
difficult to make the studio in the new place look grand before Henry and I move in then my adorable friend Billy from Mercury Telephones said I can move my business back to his spare space in Fyshwick to get over the moving bit...eeek!


...So it will be business as usual but from a different location and I AM EXCITED!!!!!

Lucky it'll all happen in "off wedding season"

love, joy & peace to all!! :)


No comments: