Saturday, August 1, 2009

Awards night at the Glassworks

That's me, receiving my Wedding photographer of the Year Award, Open Portfolio Award and Highest Scoring Print Award with Claire from the Glassworks and Geoff Comfort, President of the ACT AIPP councilDavid Paterson won Landscape Photographer of the Year.

Haley Richardson won Portrait Photographer of the Year and Professioanl Photographer of the Year
Geoff Comfort won Commercial Photographer of the Year and Runner-Up Professioanl Photographer of the Year
Dan O'Day won Illustrative Photographer of the Year
and below Scott Leggo won the Emerging Photographer of the Year.


Isn't it amazing the only camera at a professional photography awards night was my party happy snap camera!! Please excuse the quality as this camera is usually used by my son and I think there are some greasey finger prints on the lens.

But it was a great night and the exhibition looks good. The Glassworks is a fab place to have it and if any of you out there want to go and see some great work then I think you've got a week to do so.
Here's a few snaps...

1 comment:

Market Girl said...

Oh wow Hilary, congratulations. Once again you are simply the best!